Monday, March 24, 2008

Big is the theme.

We went for a big ski on Saturday. Not big by normal standards, but longer than we usually take the dogs out for (snow conditions have to be just right for old dog), longer than I've done since just before Christmas, and the longest ski Rosemary has taken. Rob carried her, since I was too tired and too out of shape to trust myself on some of the hills...Click to see a close up of how baby girls ski!

Later that day she had her first big blowout. No pictures of that one, thank you!

Rosemary is also getting so big...look how long she is! You cant' tell from this picture, but her eyes are starting to get tints of brown. I guess she had a 50/50 chance, right? I was hoping she would have Rob's blue-grey eyes - I love the dark grey that they have started out as. I guess there is still time to change, or stay the same!




No comments: